Southwest Community Baptist Church (SWCC)
SWCC is looking for a Provisional Pastor starting June 1, 2018. The Provisional Pastor will serve the congregation assisting us during the transitional process between pastors. Our mandate is to Live and Love Like Jesus. In order to do so, it is our desire to Connect With God, Connect With People, and Connect With a Cause.
- Previous pastoral experience
- Ordained and qualified in good standing with CBWC or equivalent
- Will report to Pastoral Team
- Liaison with worship teams for Sunday Service
- Supervise and support associate pastor and administrative staff
- Wisdom, experience and maturity
- Shepherd’s heart
- Competent in providing pastoral care
- Good listener
- Administrative abilities
- Knowledgeable and inspirational Biblical teaching and preaching
- Connects and communicates well
- Pulpit ministry (including planning and executing Sunday services along with worship teams, etc)
- Support to associate pastor
- Involvement with SERVE 2018
- Providing pastoral care
- Basic administration and coordination
- This is a .75 time (30 hours per week) position
- Commensurate with experience and to be fairly negotiated according to the compensation guidelines of CBWC
We invite candidates to apply with a Ministry Profile (MIP Download from the CBWC webpage https://cbwc.ca/careers) and email to the SWCC Pastoral Team Chairperson, Lee-Ann Donald, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: The position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.